Bucher and Suter, a European contact center solution company, sought to elevate their annual event by partnering with Stupak Las Vegas, a local event producer. With only seven weeks to plan, the challenge was to orchestrate an epic Rock and Roll Carnival party on the Las Vegas Strip that would be remembered as their best event yet.
Event Planning Process
- Virtual meetings initiated due to client’s European location.
- Client visited Las Vegas for site visits to finalize Drai’s as the venue, known for views, audio-visual system, and cost-effectiveness.
- Design, entertainment booking, decoration, and production accomplished within weeks.
- Regular virtual meetings with the client, followed by intensive on-site meetings upon their arrival.
- Varied entertainment included tarot card readings, magicians, jugglers, dancers, trick hoopers, and contortionists.
- Interactive experiences like carnival games, arcade games, and a live faux tattoo station.
- DJ, Electric Violinist, and Rock and Roll band RadioXX provided live musical performances.
Food and Beverage
- Unique bar menu with a custom cocktail representing the client.
- Carnival-inspired food menu with items such as corn dogs, alcoholic cotton candy, and ice cream.
- Innovative serving methods with LED cotton candy cones and a bicycle cart for ice cream.